Monday, January 12, 2009

Too many things happened..

As of Friday, i dont hv any grandparents in Muar anymore..
I guess raya from now on will be long stays in Pontian and a short visit to Muar..

I dont even hv my car now. Got into another accident on my way back to KL @ ~4am. I hit a Nissan, which hit a trailer earlier before. The whole thing took a very long time to settle due to the death of the trailer driver. The cars cant be towed away until the remain was released by police forensic and sent to hospital. After waiting for almost 2 hours, we asked the inspector whether it's ok for us to leave first since we're supposed to start the burial prep and leave for Johor in the morning. Fortunately enough, he was really considerate and asked us to go back and only submit the report on Sunday.

The reporting itself yesterday took longer time. Last time, it's sufficient enough to just lodge it at the counter, but this time there is a session with the inspector for detailed report. I dont think he got a lot of info for the trailer's accident since i ran into the Nissan couple of minutes after it hit the trailer.

Man.. I hate being carless!! Now i cant go back to KL anytime i want to : (

------------------------------------------------------
Thanx N for the wonderful support. i really need it :)

2 comments:

hana said...

i'm sorry for you
i hope ur ok now o(^-^)o

smashlee said...

i'm OK , only hating myself for causing me to be car-less..