Tuesday, January 20, 2009

talking tim3..

Almost a week later from my previous post..

Lemme see what happened within this past week. Apart from being car-less, there is a new info for those taking the bus back to home town for Chinese NY. FYI All north-bound travel will depart from Hentian Duta and East-bound in Terminal Putra for travel between Jan 19th - Feb 2nd. I was quite pissed when i learnt that I was at the wrong station yesterday. All bus station should have put up the notice weeks earlier rather than have their passengers to know on the spot.

I was lucky i went to the counter since my friend with me also wanted to buy his tic back. Since it's 15 mins to 6pm and it's rush hour, I bought the next bus to Kulim = 11pm. For some reason, i was kinda glad coz i got extra 5 hours to be with him :D. We dont know when else we could meet after this since i'll be flying off to Sydney very soon and he's caught in his work. Surprisingly, 10 hours are not enough for us even we hang-out together the night b4. I guess I'm too chatty lar.. hehee

Well, that's all for now! Only 4 weeks to go b4 it's the end of my working life. For now at least..

No comments: