Monday, May 11, 2009

thank you

I've never been a big fan of Desperate Housewives. However, flipping through channel, i thought why not. There ain't anything else nice on tv.. Today's episode was on Eli Scrubbs. Wisteria Lane's handy-man. The episode showed how Eli's change each main character in the series. It makes me wonder of the people that has changed and is changing my life.

Regardless it's a positive change or negative change, I thank u all for being part of my life. Thank u for helping in creating who I am today. Thank u for making my life journey full of memories. Thank u for simply stepping and say Hi.

I definitely have nothing to regret. I still have a very long road to go. Thank u, especially to my dear for knocking on my heart and for being with me..

1 comment:

~ i e j a ~ said...

hehe...DHW best~!!!!