Saturday, May 30, 2009

For the First Time..

Such a long time ago,
I had given up on finding this emotion,
Ever again.
But you're here with me now,
Yes I found you somehow,
And I've never been so sure.

For the first time, I am looking in your eyes,
For the first time, I'm seeing who you are,
Can't believe how much I see,
When you're looking back at me.
Now I understand what love is...
Love is...
For the first time.
--------------------------------

I have mixed feelings now.. I don't want time to fly too fast. I hv too many tasks in hand, I felt that i hv no more time.. Yet at the same time, I want the moment I want to be in front if me in a blink of an eye. Without needing to past the finishing-the-task time frame.

Is that possible at all?? I don't think so.. Coz if it's possible, I won't be here now. I'll be with him, ne?..

No comments: