Monday, August 10, 2009

i just know that..

i've been watching MAJALAH 3.. and it's my 1st time knowing that Malaysia has apple farms...

then there's a slot on Cina Peranakan in Kota Bharu.. which reminds me of my time in KB (not that long there) but what hit me is the language.. haven't heard that dialect for a long time.. and i feel like i haven't talk another similar dialect (T'ganu) for a very long time as well..

ok back to the reason i'm writing.. in the slot, one of the uncle wrote in Jawi.. something which i had forgotten for a long time.. the last time i remember reading something in Jawi was Eid last year in my grandparents house in Pontian. badly enough, i was still able to read the newspaper slowly.

honestly, i doubt that i could write CORRECTLY in Jawi anymore.. and i suddenly remember that i even wrote in Rumi (normal alphabets) during my Religion Studies PMR exam in my Religion School! all because i think writing in Jawi would slow me down.. my God, how guilty i am now to have think that way... sia-sia blajo sek agama liyana....


* So jealous of Dear for being able to talk Bugis. aaa at least he has another language he could speak... when i have kids of my own, they definitely need to learn another language other than malay & english. kejam ke?? hehehe

2 comments:

anak_ogik said...

its mother tongue...golden age communication(if required)

smashlee said...

if required? bior betik wak... tp btul kot, ngan golden age people kn?