Wednesday, August 12, 2009

memory of naked guy on a bike - priceless

don't get me wrong. for some reason, it's pretty weird i think of this. maybe of the news that some of my frens are in Purdue now for their Masters.

well, who had seen naked guy running around in the exam hall before? raise ur hands!!


i did, 3 times actually. i was in Purdue and all 3 classes were known to be among the stressful ones offered in the semester. If my memory serves me right, it was Economics
, Physics and some Engineering class.

i still remember the 1st time it happened. i was in Econs final exam over at Lambert House (indoor track). the school has tables and chairs arranged in the middle of the track. halfway thru the exam, we heard bicycle rang. and boy were we surprised when we saw a naked guy with a ski mask holding Purdue flag cycling around. shocking but pretty funny hehehe. at least it broke the 'stressful and eerie' silence during the exam for awhile.

the other 2 incidents were both in Elliot Hall of Music with 2 guys running at each side of the hall from the rear to the front. of coz i didn't see the front part, just the back hahaha! but the experience made my college life colorful :)

and nope, i haven't seen any of those happened here yet. it means business here.. skema giler!

-----------------------------------------
"aku bukanlah superman, aku juga bisa nangis"

i think it's time to pull myself up from this mess i'm in right now.. too many things running wildly in my mind that i felt like loosing control.. i wanna get it done asap. the sooner, the better, the faster i'll be relieved. the question is, am i ready?

2 comments:

anak_ogik said...

superman pn dh byk kali tukor org dgn costume dh.....

hana said...

me me me! *raises hand up*
they were pretty funny!!!

why we didn't see their fronts?
hahaha XD