Tuesday, August 31, 2010

today...

this morning, i woke up with a headache. my dimples were throbbing and i wish i could stay longer in the hot shower. logical thinking sais by staying under the hot shower, my veins will expand thus clearing up the path for better blood flow in my body (especially my head). thus reducing the pain. but i couldn't coz i need to get ready for my morning class (sbb last week dh skip kehkehkeh).


the 2 hour lecture felt so long, but for some reason i could understand easily what being thought (alasan sbb last week xde input dr kelas ni kn). then, head to the computer lab. my target was to do my dreadful MEMS assignment and the microwave one as well. definitely no procrastinating coz the microwave is due tomorrow.


anyway, my attempt on MEMS wasn't that fruitful. i finished only 1 out of 3 questions. currently in the mid of preparing the 2nd question; the longest and the one i hate the most. why?? coz it's RESEARCH portion. i hv to write 3 pages each on 3 processes just by reading textbooks and journals. 


and having a headache was definitely not helpful. after 2 hours, all i could see was blur..... felt so tired and hungry. so i switched to microwave when my friend arrived. well, that is stil not yet done. but i stil hv tmrw morning to do. i'm worry though about my MEMS......


after that, went to iftar kt uni center, hoping there'll be food. but there wasn't. only kurma and some biscuits. so went back to shaira's place with her for dinner and 'helping' her last luggage prepping. after 2 instant roti canai and goodbyes, i left her place at 7.40pm.


2 roti canai, still feel a bit hungry but no appetite to eat..

2 comments:

anak_ogik said...

appetizer awk tkde jual ke situ?

smashlee said...

xde.. appetizer sy tetggl kt mesia...